The firm uses FattureWeb [WebInvoices] to provide an online invoicing service to customers who, due to their aptitude and skills, are able to independently manage the entire electronic invoicing process.
Using FattureWeb, the firm’s customers can:
- Issue electronic invoices or view electronic invoices issued on their behalf by the firm
- Sends invoices to the SDI interchange system and manage statuses and receipts
- Record collected amounts
- Query customer bank statements and generate reminder emails for unpaid invoices.
Using FattureWeb, the firm can:
- Issue electronic invoices on behalf of the customer (if the customer does not do so directly)
- Access all customer documents in real time
- Complete the process of issuing an electronic invoice, if necessary
- Acquire accounting movements and manage accounting and all periodic and annual obligations
- Also provide filing and storage services